What We Would Like From You:
- Remove pictures from walls. Leave hooks in place if pictures are to remain in the same location. Otherwise, remove hooks and we will spackle holes.
- Remove table lamps, knick-knacks, and any free standing objects from tables shelves or fire place mantels.
- Remove drapes or curtains. We can remove verticals, blinds and shades.
- Remove towels, rugs, soaps, toiletries and bath accessories from bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Unplug electronics such as: T.V., stereo, and Computers.
- Make any necessary arrangements for pets.
- Closets, cabinets or bookshelves must be emptied if they are to be painted.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- We will move all large furniture away from walls.
- All floors and carpeting will be covered with drop cloths.
- Furniture will be covered with plastic sheeting.
- Upon completion, work area will be cleaned-up and furniture will be put back in place.
- Any leftover paint colors will be left for customer.
- We will be happy to provide you with Benjamin Moore color charts to assist you with decorating decisions.
Most anxiety and worry is caused by not knowing what to expect. We are professionals. Painting is something we do every day. Thirty years in the painting business helps to make one very knowledgeable. If you have any questions pertaining to your decorating project, don’t hesitate to ask us.